Product Featured In: How To Make Your Home Look Just Like A Stunning Hotel Room
- Handmade in India of 100-percent hand-spun premium wool for long wearing beauty and performance
- Inspired by Persian and European designs that have been reinterpreted for today’s trends
- Intricate yet traditional, this exquisite design has beautiful colors that will add warmth to any home décor
- Pile Height: 0.625 inches. Area - 54 sq ft
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style
Details: Set the stage for formal dining and sitting rooms with this stunning traditional rug from Safavieh’s Heritage Collection. This collection combines classical style and old world design with modern hand-tufting techniques. Displaying some of the finest Persian and European Heriz design motifs, this rug has been reinterpreted for today’s trends. With rich, luscious detailing and a vibrant feel, this rug will bring any living space to life. This rug features an elegant central floral medallion outlined in a deep blue, matching its border color. Among the colors featured are pale blue, sage, burgundy, beige, cream, rust, and grey. Endless decorating options are possible, whether you’re looking for a lavish adorning statement piece, or an artful complement to any room. Hand-tufted of pure wool with a strong cotton backing, these traditionally beautiful rugs can withstand even the most high-traffic areas. Durable cotton canvas backing Country of Origin: India Primary Material: Wool Style: Traditional Primary Color: Red Rug Dimensions: 6' x 9'