DIY Cocktail Recipes That Make You Feel Like You're On Vacation
These drinks will transport you to fabulously far-off places.
One of the best parts of travel is the three-dimensional experience of learning about a new culture through the local cuisine—and drinks! While our travel options are currently limited, there's no better way to unwind and recall a favorite trip than with a cocktail from one of the following destinations.
Let your taste buds travel to Brazil by indulging in the country's national cocktail.
Turquoise Old-Fashioned Glasses, $69.99/set of 6
1. Pour the sugar in your old-fashioned glass.
2. Cut the lime into quarters and add it to the glass, muddle.
3. Throw in a few ice cubes, and then pour in
2 ounces (2 shots) of Cachaca.
4. Stir with the mixing spoon, and serve!
2. Aperol Spritz
What you'll need:
Crystal Glass Barware, $41.99
1. Add some ice to the glass.
2. Pour in 1 1/2 ounces of Aperol.
3. Add 3 ounces prosecco.
4. Top it off with a small pour of sparkling water.
5. Garnish with one (or a few) orange slices, and serve!
Cool down with a classic Cuban mojito made with rum—the best liquor to drink in the sun!
1. Muddle mint with lime juice and syrup.
2. Add to shaker with rum and ice.
3. Shake, strain and top with club soda.
4. Garnished with more fresh mint and lime, and serve!